Fiancée and Spouse Visas | Law Office of Alexandra Mayen Rivera
755 New York Ave, Suite 420Huntington, NY 11743

Site Language:

Fiancée and Spouse Visas

The fiancé(e) visa allows you to file a petition for your finacé(e). If granted, your fiancé(e) will be given a visa and will be admitted into the United States as a K-1 non-immigrant. After marrying the U.S. citizen spouse, the foreign national will be able to seek admission as a legal permanent resident and will receive a green card. Please note that this K-1 Visa is only valid for 90 days, so it is important for you to take action in your case.

A U.S. citizen or permanent Resident can also petition for their spouse. A family petition is filed on behalf of their family member and once it is approved, your spouse will be able to obtain a visa through consular process or to adjust status in the United States.

Call Now

(631) 350-6070