Permanent Resident | Law Office of Alexandra Mayen Rivera
755 New York Ave, Suite 420Huntington, NY 11743

Site Language:

Permanent Resident

There are many ways to become a permanent resident in the United States. This means that if your application for Permanent Resident status is approved, you will receive a green card.

Your application to change status to a permanent resident can be based on many things. It can be based on a family petition, on a work petition, an approved asylum claim, or through a special program, like Special Immigrant Juvenile Status, or 245(i) legislation.

Our firm can help you apply for your permanent resident status if you are eligible. It is very important that you seek legal representation in this step of your immigration case. Many questions in the application to become a permanent resident have legal meanings that, if answered incorrectly, could lead to a denial of your case or to you being placed in Removal Proceedings.

Call Now

(631) 350-6070